• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kennedy Proof Registry coins...

4 posts in this topic

Anyone out there know of dealers that actively buy full sets of Kennedy Proofs? I keep thinking about selling my set, but I don't know of dealers who will buy them, or accept them in trade. I don't want to do the "one at a time" Ebay thing. Any help appreciated... Stan

If you have a registry set of Kennedy CAMEO Proofs, I would suggest contacting R & I coins. They specialize in Modern (1950+) CAMEO proofs. However, I have never sold coins to them only purchased, so I can't speak intelligently about how they treat people trying to sell coins.

R & I Coins

Thanks for the info! Yeah, they are all NGC Cameo, or Ultra Cameo, except for the 1964 Accented Hair, I think that was just Proof 69. The set is #21, I think, on the NGC Registry, it's called "Half a Buck". Anyway, thanks for the info, I really appreciate the help.