• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woo-Hoo! My 100th coin added to my NGC Type Registry

20 posts in this topic

Woo-Hoo! After a 4 month hiatus on my type set, here's my very first Bust Dollar! :cloud9:

Click on pic for more details.

12450280O.JPG

Handsome coin Vic...love those original surfaces.

Imagine who's pocket this might have been in back in 1800 when it was delivered from Philadelphia Mint in pristine condition.

Congratulations Big E!!! :applause:

The 100th coin is a huge milestone for any set. (thumbs u

Sweet looking Bust Dollar you picked up too, a worthy coin to be the 100th. (Just think if it would have been a presidential dollar :o)

So for you, 100 dancing bananas!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I see you are back in the saddle again with a lovely coin. Does she have a reverse? hm

A simple click on the pic opens the Collectors Society web page where there is an ample description. I was about to ask the same thing when I noticed Vic's message.

Thanks for the comments, boardsters! (thumbs u

Like I told Tom the other day, I have 56 coins in at PCGS right now. Among them are all of the arrows coinage, a large planchet Bust dime and a nice, crusty Reeded Edge 1839 Bust half. Also, 16 gold, modern commems.

So, I'll be adding those puppies before long but then I'll be on a long sabbatical from my type set for awhile since I'm taking a month off of work Dec 13 and I'll just get a weeks pay vacation. But, I had it arranged in my contract that the agency will continue to pay my rent/utilities during this month and then I'll start another year cycle. Next year, though, I want to save lots and lots of cash if I can find the will power. I want to do some home repair on my place in North Central Arkansas once I save enough $. Good news is that Jan is my last truck payment! Right on!

Nice coin, Victor.

I'm really impressed with your set, but I hope you won't leave me far behind (tsk)

Oh wait, I just noticed that TomB also surpassed my set.....oh oh :o

TomB?! Curses! Aarg! He's a sliver in me hinders.

:insane:

69494.jpg.228aa8e175c26c34be528181eb34a71a.jpg