• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jgrinz bought some toned coins -OMG- 1955 Mint Set OGP

13 posts in this topic

It actually looks fairly attractive for a 1955 set since the sets of this year can come awfully dark navy and chestnut and can be quite splotchy, too.

Oh oh...I think grinz has caught the toned bug! :busy: Please don't sneeze on me...I can't afford any toned coins or much of anything..my son is putting in his offer on the house he loves in NH so Dad and Mom have to keep their "helping with the downpayment" promise. El BROKESVILLE for big Al...but I'll find a way. I can always sell my body on the street corner...might bring in 50 cents a night

:insane:

Its only when I forget to take my meds ... my taste gets better I THINK hm

I tend to do the same when I have a few beers and surf late in the evening. :)

I think it was Jim Morrison who believed booze and drugs opened "the doors" of the mind and allowed us to "break on through to the other side". Maybe he had a thought there??? :headbang:

Oh oh...I think grinz has caught the toned bug! :busy: Please don't sneeze on me...I can't afford any toned coins or much of anything..my son is putting in his offer on the house he loves in NH so Dad and Mom have to keep their "helping with the downpayment" promise. El BROKESVILLE for big Al...but I'll find a way. I can always sell my body on the street corner...might bring in 50 cents a night

Which reminds me of this anecdote.....................

A Polish man told his wife that they should leave Poland and move to New York City to make their fortune. She asked, "What would we do?" "Just like they do in the movies", he exclaimed, "I be da pimp an you be da ho!"

So, they sold everything and made the trip. She dolled herself up for her first day of work as her husband drank beer and watched TV, and he wished her good luck as she left. When she returned 12 hours later, her hair was all frazzled, her makeup was smeared all over her face and her clothes were in a disheveled mess. Astonished by her appearance, he asked, "What happened?" She replied, "I had a very busy day. I had 100 customers." Jumping out of the chair with a feeling that they were on the verge of making their dreams come true he exclaimed, "See, I told you we would become rich! How much money did you make?" She replied, "$10".

Chris

Funny .. and it relates how hm

Anyway ...

Just got back from HYBRID training school and these were in my mailbox :)

I know Jason wanted better pics of these :) Here you go ...

Whilst at school I jointed the POLAR BEAR CLUB with my teacher ... :makepoint:

69545.jpg.034880d92c4334be99a13db674f3eae3.jpg

69546.jpg.ec8d00e0db87503d3864b0b5c4a82d7c.jpg