• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1889 CC...again....

11 posts in this topic

The wear characteristics just about match this VF I found on the bay for this year CC Morgan.

On the CC Morgan you presented, I think your focal point is drawn directly to that flat spot above

the ear and I agree that is does seem somewhat odd, but I do believe this is normal circulation

wear for this heavily used dollar.

zip.jpgzipII.jpg

I’m going to give the one you presented a VF-35 and say original circulation patina.

Whether it is genuine or not, that former patch of hair reminds me of the guy on the Sopranos who had stark white patches right above his ear.

Chris

Whether it is genuine or not, that former patch of hair reminds me of the guy on the Sopranos who had stark white patches right above his ear.

Chris

You mean “Walnuts”

Paulie_Walnuts_Gualtieri.jpg

Paulie 'Walnuts' Guiltier, played byTony Sirico

Chris

You mean “Walnuts”

Paulie_Walnuts_Gualtieri.jpg

Paulie 'Walnuts' Guiltier, played byTony Sirico [/quote

Yeah, that's the guy..................Ms Liberty, 1889!

Chris