• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Search

2 posts in this topic

I've got another idea for the registry. If y'all are getting sick of them, just tell me to bugger off :devil: I won't listen, but you can tell me.

So, I was looking at the Franklin registry sets, like I often do, and I was thinking "How cool would it be if I could search these sets for a certain coin?" The thought was prompted by the elusive 1953S in FBL - I really wanted to see just the sets that had one of these rarities.

So, some ideas:

- a search feature that lets you input keywords (to search a description), or a date.

-Have dropdown menus (in an advanced search feature) for things like mintmark, grade, series, TPG, or designation (FBL, *, etc.)

- include user names and set titles in search

I'm sure there are a lot more features people would like to see in a search function, so lets hear them. I don't know how much extra work it will be to implement these ideas I keep throwing out - my job is just to tell you what I think. :foryou:

As always, thanks NGC for having a great Registry.