• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No money for coins so.....

20 posts in this topic

Yes I am finally broke so to get my coin fix I decided to update all of my NGC Registry sets and include pictures. Then I moved on to my Signature Set of Toned Morgans and I went from 21 coins in the set to 36 so it almost doubled in size since the last time I touched it :acclaim:

I am always lazy when it comes to shrinking my images for the gallery but without the images.....you just can't appreciate a toned Morgan doh! So I bit the bullet so to speak and just spent two and a half hours updating everything....and so this bit of coin appreciation didn't cost me a dime for a change :cloud9:

If anyone is interested in taking a peak....here is a link ;)

Kryptonitecomics Toned Morgan Mayhem

The ones that really float my boat are the green meanie '81-S, the '83 and the bluesie '80-S. Beautiful Ladies. :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap: Congrats on all the coins!!!

You may not remember this, but about a year ago I sent a pm to you over on the other side of the tracks telling you how much I liked a few that you were selling at the time on Ebay. You then sent me a link that had many beautifully toned Morgans and I.... "blame".....err.....I mean credit you as being one of the people that influenced my original interest in the eye appealing naturally toned colorful Morgans. Thanks!!! :)

Shawn......(the one that most people call "Shane"...I think you told me most people call you Shawn!) :banana:

You may not remember this, but about a year ago I sent a pm to you over on the other side of the tracks telling you how much I liked a few that you were selling at the time on Ebay. You then sent me a link that had many beautifully toned Morgans and I.... "blame".....err.....I mean credit you as being one of the people that influenced my original interest in the eye appealing naturally toned colorful Morgans. Thanks!!! :)

Shawn......(the one that most people call "Shane"...I think you told me most people call you Shawn!) :banana:

I remember....and yes they call me Shawn all the time ;)

As for getting you hooked...well it's my sworn duty as a founding member of the TCCS :devil:

Shane,

That 1886 Binion deserves my trademark compliment. COOL AS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PILLOW!

Ok, so the saying isn't mine, but that don't make it untrue.

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Yes I am finally broke so to get my coin fix I decided to update all of my NGC Registry sets and include pictures. Then I moved on to my Signature Set of Toned Morgans and I went from 21 coins in the set to 36 so it almost doubled in size since the last time I touched it :acclaim:

I am always lazy when it comes to shrinking my images for the gallery but without the images.....you just can't appreciate a toned Morgan doh! So I bit the bullet so to speak and just spent two and a half hours updating everything....and so this bit of coin appreciation didn't cost me a dime for a change :cloud9:

If anyone is interested in taking a peak....here is a link ;)

Kryptonitecomics Toned Morgan Mayhem

See! I told you in an earlier thread that you would be broke before FUN!

If Shane can't go to the mountain, the mountain will just have to come to Shane!

Have you got any (non-counterfeit) oriental ladies? I like oriental women.

Actually, I don't like any of your toned Morgans because their not mine.

Chris (thumbs u