• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Some 19th century type

9 posts in this topic

I posted ten coins ATS and four of them were sold withing a couple of hours, before I managed to list them here. Still, there are some nice ones left.

I've been buying too much lately and it's time to sell a few items.

All prices include shipping.

Checks or non-USPS Money Orders may require clearing.

For PayPal add 2% and I'll cover the rest.

I bought all but two of the ANACS coins in the older small white holders but in a moment of weakness a couple of years ago I believed in the "New Day at ANACS" and had them re-holdered.

The pictures should be good enough to buy the coin instead of the holder. Just think about how easy they will be to crack out.

Thanks for looking.

Randy

1855 Half Cent, NGC MS62 BN SOLD

1855_s.jpg

1883 No Cent Nickel, ANACS MS65 $180

1883_2s.jpg

1840 Half Dime, no drapery, raw XF45 $65 Nice original coin with and old original scratch above Liberty's head. It's not going to slab, but would make an excellent album coin.

1840_s.jpg

1883 Dime, NGC MS64 $350

1883MS64_s.jpg

1859 Quarter Dollar, ANACS XF45 $80

1859EF45_s.jpg

1854 Half Dollar, ANACS XF40 $110

1854EF40_s.jpg

Thanks for the comments. The half cent is sold but the rest are still available.

Celebrate the election results by purchasing a new coin.

OR

Console yourself by adding a new coin to your collection.

Nice coins. That 83 NC nickel is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Nice PL obv!

I didn't mention that, but you are right. The obverse was a bit hard to capture in the picture because of the PL surface, while the reverse has a cartwheel luster.

Update: The 1883 NC nickel is SOLD.