• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A video I produced about the Morgan Dollar

14 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I wanted to thank everyone that gave me information for those photographs of George T Morgan etc. However I still did not find any in time. I finished production on the Morgan dollar video yesterday and I just posted it on youtube. I know I left out a ton of the history of the Morgan dollar but I had to make the video shorter..lol

I would love you guys to check the video out and let me know what you think. I think I got any mistakes but if you see one let me know :)

The link to the video is below and the video is part of a series I'm creating called "Spare Change"

If the link does not show just copy and paste the link :)

thanks again for the feedback!

Mark

Very nicely done and informative. Interesting info on the politics behind the dollar.

Question: You referenced buying graded coins from a "legit" company on a slide but never really delved into what and which to buy. Are you concerned about putting your opinion on video? It appeared that the video was edited at that point.

It does not matter to me on way or the other...just wondering.

Thanks!

lol I actually cut it at the point because I said something that did not make any sense. It was a -script goof that I had problems fixing in editing :) I actually do have another video on grading etc. Its episode one. I will list it below for you to take a look at:

thanks again,

Mark

Thanks everyone for taking a look at it!! :)

I'm going to be doing reviews on coin stores online and offline soon too. I'm actually taking a few chances with it.... I know I'm going to lose a bit of money but its for the greater good so everyone will know who sells that's good and bad :) Its going to really help people when buying online and maybe get some of the bad companies to legit up. thanks everyone for the support!!!

Mark

aka mark apsolon

thanks! I already have the liberty double eagle video finished. I just have to review it but it should be posted sometime within the next 2 weeks. I hope I pronounced all the names right in the liberty double video..lol. Thanks for your support on these. I have so many I could possibly do. It would take me forever to end the series..lol

thanks

Mark