• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks Strange Just having MORGAN Dollars in My Registry

10 posts in this topic

Well its finally over - arrrghhh -

Selling the whole lot of Susan B Anthony's Proof and Business and The Sacagawea's Proof and Business/SMS 's was probably the MOST fatigue-riden thing I have ever done.

65 coins do not sound like a lot but when you think about it - Taking pictures / sizing them cropping them FTP them to your host machine - Describing them - Posting them on ebay / advertising them / packaging them shipping them (blargh)

It was more than overdue for the pruning again though and when my INDIAN finally showed up at the Heritage auction - that was the 'boot to the head' to get my in gear and PRUNE!

I want to personally thank those here that bid on my items - it was a frenzy the last few days to say the least ... but as numerous bidders have said it was "FUN".

Some coins were a disappointment and some were wildly higher than expected but all in all not a bad ROI as I had bought a lot of these coins a long time ago.

The SBA's were the big disappointment in the whole ordeal ...

Here is how it went ...

Sacagawea

Proof Set - Complete thru 08 - all PF70Ucam $ 765.00

Sacagwea Business Strikes/SMS $4300.00

SBA -

Proofs ALL 70's except for the 81 T-2 $1500.00

Business Strike w/ Narrow and Wide $600

Thanks for listening .. Time for a nap :)

( oh *spoon* I can't - I gotta go package the sales from last night arrgghh )

Well, congrats on selling everything. Too bad about the SBA's, but overall you did pretty good. I'll bet it feels good to be done with it all, though.

You have no Idea ... now back to a few items a week and a little bit of normalcy

Sixty-five coins is a boatload of coins to sell. You have a right to be happy and relieved.

That was just out of my registry - The two weeks before that was the collection of raw stuff I bought from a friend in financial trouble. The large cents and bills and Morgans and such ... argghhh ...

I think its time to be with my wife :) ( She agrees )

Sixty-five coins is a boatload of coins to sell. You have a right to be happy and relieved.

That was just out of my registry - The two weeks before that was the collection of raw stuff I bought from a friend in financial trouble. The large cents and bills and Morgans and such ... argghhh ...

I think its time to be with my wife :) ( She agrees )

Good news is with all that dough, you can afford to buy her something special and take her on a nice trip (or at least get her a dozen roses ;) ).

I just want to say thanks to Mike for the outstanding service through this.

I was lucky enough to buy a few items (2 SBA's and a Morgan) from this last selling spree of his, and a couple (Morgan and Large Cent) from the spree he made a few weeks prior (selling his friends collection). He was prompt, responsive and the coins were better than described! A+ and look forward to more sales.....after my bank account recovers. :)

Thanks Mike.

( oh *spoon* I can't - I gotta go package the sales from last night arrgghh )

Hey...........I'm waiting!! :grin:

Look in your mail box .. hand delivered this AM :kidaround: