• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those suffering through this crappy economy....

15 posts in this topic

Let me pass along my apologies but........there are some really nice coins coming onto the market for some very attractive prices....... :acclaim: This is a recent Ebay purchase and this thing is flippin amazing in hand. I do have sympathy for those struggling as I just went through 2 years of heck myself but a new job has turned things around from me and I am making up for lost time. :banana:

new002.jpg

new003.jpg

new007.jpg

new014.jpg

Anybody get anything good in the mail in the last week? hm

First, why would you want that tarnished old thing? Send it to me and I'll take it off your hands.

Well, I got that one I just bought from Jon. Does that count? I also got this 1954 MS-65 FBL. Very flashy luster, much more than these Teletrade pics indicate.

1991017-007O.jpg

Very nice pickups to the both of you! I'm actually gonna be starting a new job next month which will help me get a little better ahead also. Maybe I'll be able to pickup a few nice ones to show down the road!! :cloud9:

Shane, I think that qualifies as a moose hm

Yes... Definitely a Moose :sumo:

Soon you will have a monopoly on the toned Morgan market and can charge what you please :devil:

Congrats :acclaim:

WOW, Shane!!! That's a Lovely piece! :golfclap:

My first thought on seeing it with that toning was it must be an '83-O. It's even better that it's an '83. Congrats!

Wow , very nice coin indeed!!!!

If I may be nosey Kryptonite , how attractive of a price did you get on that lovely Morgan?

It was nearly a stick up at gun point....although the seller set the price and I just came along and hit the BIN :devil:

kryptonite...the 1883 is GORGEOUS!!!

It's good to read that things are turning the corner for some of you. Difficult times indeed for many and it is good to read some GOOD news. Keep it up, guys...hope many more good things come your way.

We're blessed not to be too much impacted by the economic mess, but when my wife retires, between her and my pensions, I can only hope that the stock market picks up in the next few years or you may see MY collection up on e-Bay. Ya' work for years to save and invest in the national and world economies...only to see it go "poof" almost overnight. I have faith though that things will get better.

Maybe I should hunt around a bit on E-Bay and see if I can find any good deals??? I know there is a 1793 half cent with my name on it somewhere...

Have a great evening.

Anybody get anything good in the mail in the last week? hm

Besides another bill from my attorney and the property taxes on Mom's house?.........................No!

By the way............. NICE!

Chris