• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To be graded PL or not to be graded PL, that is the question...

8 posts in this topic

Give us an ANGLE shot at about 45 degrees - BOth Sides

Doubt he can jgrinz. These photos are from an Ebay auction the ended a day or two ago. This seller(sofos2007) is one of the ones who have been around awhile and has a unique picture style.I think it sold for around $65.Nice looking 21.

Give us an ANGLE shot at about 45 degrees - BOth Sides

Doubt he can jgrinz. These photos are from an Ebay auction the ended a day or two ago. This seller(sofos2007) is one of the ones who have been around awhile and has a unique picture style.I think it sold for around $65.Nice looking 21.

You are correct. I bid on her, but I did not go high enough. In hindsight, I should have hit it higher on the chance that it would grade at least PL.

Yes, that seller has unique pictures and coins. I had emailed about the PL, and he responded that it was original and PL. Never know, of course, until you get it in hand and graded.

Thanks for the responses.