• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't get this MSN live thing to work

10 posts in this topic

Well, I registered with www.live.com, I've made the cashback account, I've given them my paypal email, I'm logged in, and it's not working.... I've been trying to use the guide from across the street and I'm getting none of the indicators that they list to confirm that it's working. Any ideas?

I'm wanting to make a $260 BIN purchase and I'd love to be able to get $50+ of it back (though it's just a bonus as I want the coin anyway).

Well, I registered with www.live.com, I've made the cashback account, I've given them my paypal email, I'm logged in, and it's not working.... I've been trying to use the guide from across the street and I'm getting none of the indicators that they list to confirm that it's working. Any ideas?

I'm wanting to make a $260 BIN purchase and I'd love to be able to get $50+ of it back (though it's just a bonus as I want the coin anyway).

You probably have to call them, Schatzy could not get it to work either

Dont know if he called them or not.

Go to www.msn.com

In the search box above, type in "silver", hit search

It will take you a page that will have the ebay logo and "live search cashback" link on the top toward the left side

Hit the link and it will take you to ebay with "live search cashback" on top of the ebay page

Log in to your ebay account, and make sure the "search" logo is still on the top

You are now good to save...but it is 25% back right now, it fluxes now and then

Might be cookie related as it keeps track of your Purchases

Try Shutting off some of your Virus protection OR Let cookies IN.

Ok. It worked that time going in through www.msn.com. Thanks. Now when I get paid on Friday I'll be able to order the coin and hopefully get about $78 of it back (eventually). Does anyone know if you get the XX% on the shipping as well?

Ok. It worked that time going in through www.msn.com. Thanks. Now when I get paid on Friday I'll be able to order the coin and hopefully get about $78 of it back (eventually). Does anyone know if you get the XX% on the shipping as well?

Nope just the item -

I have a couple of NICE buy now items :)