• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Liberty Head nickel set for sale, well below "greysheet" (CAUTION: huge pics)

5 posts in this topic

Except for a couple or so of the more trivial coins, I completed this set quite some time ago. These coins were bumped down over the years from my "full LIBERTY" set. Current greysheet "bid" is $875, "ask" is $1075, but I can sell it for only $800 because I bought these coins before current levels, and even at $800, quite frankly I am probably making fifty dollars or so profit. Can't a guy make a buck lol ?

The 1885 is a pleasing full-rim GOOD, the 1886 is a weak AG, or maybe a only a strong FAIR, but the 1912-S is a full VERY-GOOD, though it has a lot of crud. All coins have strong obverse rims except the 1891 with a weak right rim and an ugly reverse, and the 1896 which is AG. I don't recall the reverse of the other coins, but assume they are commensurate with a G-4 or better grade. 1883 N/C, 1889, 1892, 1898, 1901, 1902, 1904, 1907, 1909, 1910, and 1912-D have at least some part of LIBERTY showing, with the 1909 being a full FINE. The coins match up beautifully overall, and none have signs of cleaning to my eye.

Images should tell the rest of the story. Please PM me first, and I will ask that you kindly send a check or money order to my name. I will then mail out the coins very quickly following receipt. TEN DAY FULL RETURN PRIVILEGE. Thank you much for looking!

81021001.jpg

81021002.jpg

81021003.jpg

81021004.jpg

81021005.jpg

heheh I just went to your web Site and I figured you would have a textual rant and rave whe you click the EBAY button :)

I did the same thing - I was expecting a long diatribe, but there was nothing there.

heheh I just went to your web Site and I figured you would have a textual rant and rave whe you click the EBAY button :)

I did the same thing - I was expecting a long diatribe, but there was nothing there.

Hmmm, good point, guys. I need to fix :o that lol !