• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about coin inventory

3 posts in this topic

Is there a way in the registry to record multiple identical coins in the same set, or do I have to make a new set with the extra coins?

And if I have some coins that don't belong to a set, do I still have to put them in a set, perhaps named "Miscellaneous Coins"?

Thank you.

You can just add each different coin into the same slot - it will ask you when you replace the existing one if you want to unregister and delete the one that was there - say no. If you edit the set again it will say 1/2/3 available for the slot and will ask you which one you would like to fill it.

You can put them in a 'different set' if you so choose BUT if you have done above then they will stay in the registry unattached to a set.

You cannot add duplicate coins to the same set. Maybe try creating a Signature set to display duplicates. Skyman has an amazing Signature set of all 1958 toned Franklin's that you should definitely check out.