• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coin seller

7 posts in this topic

You should have asked if they have a web site, then you could do a bit of research on them...but for all I know, the call came from a "bull pen" soliciting your hard earned money for some "hum drum" run of the mill coins.

You should have asked if they have a web site, then you could do a bit of research on them...but for all I know, the call came from a "bull pen" soliciting your hard earned money for some "hum drum" run of the mill coins.

They do have a web site - Its your basicly over priced :)

I "googled" I still snicker everytime I use that word...them and came up with a street address, but no web page.

Got link?

I "googled" I still snicker everytime I use that word...them and came up with a street address, but no web page.

Got link?

I Googled to and I do it better :)