• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James,,, You are being discussed ATS

14 posts in this topic

I have never looked at a Scotsman's catalog. I will probably never be able to buy from them, but still would like one of their catalogs, just to view and especially see James' writeups. I know that he takes great patience and concern with his writeups. They are always succint and informable without a wasted commentary on the market. Great job, James.

Jim

Thanks guys! When I first saw this thread, I jumped ATS expecting to see fire and brimstone about how bad the catalog is lol:( ! Glad to see it is meeting with some acceptance.

By the way, I did not write every single description, but did the large majority of them.

Thanks again!!!!!!

So, how do I get one of these wonderful catalogs?

Please call 800-642-4305 and request one. It is free, unless you mention my name, in which case they'll probably charge you for it lol !

So, how do I get one of these wonderful catalogs?

Please call 800-642-4305 and request one. It is free, unless you mention my name, in which case they'll probably charge you for it lol !

Yeah, if you mention James' name, you will be NARU'ed!

Chris

please keep the scotsman auction quiet...I have 2 bids in that are still holding up and don't want everyone jumping in on the bandwagon...by the way James, very good descriptions on both of the coins I seek..and the pictures of them in the catalog ( and on-line) are great..

PS: the catalog credits say James G. for both cataloging and grading..I wasn't aware that you helped with the raw grading also..

Bruce, or anyone else that has questions or wants something looked at in hand, it will be best to call me on Wednesday after 3:00 CST, or anytime Thursday, or Friday before 3:00 CST. I'll be more than happy to take a look at something, or reference my notes! Or, just PM me here, and I'll get back to you.

Looking forward to it :) !

Edited to add: if anyone would care to post this ATS, I'd be much obliged.