• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Advanced shipping ahead of tier time?

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I was just curious if you could answer a question of mine regarding returning coins. If one was to select, say, the early bird tier, which is 14 business days I believe, and you get the coins graded in say, six days (hypothetical), do you ship them back at that time, or, are they held until the 14 days is up confused-smiley-013.gif? I understand it either way. If they get shipped back early it's great customer service, but, some might get the idea 893scratchchin-thumb.gif that it will always happen and thus use the lower level tiers inturn costing you folks the profits for the higher tier. Thanks for your time.

• Administrator

Submissions are shipped when they are completed. So, if the submission is done a few days before its scheduled completion date, it will be shipped out unless we have instructions from the customer to hold it.

Thanks for your question smile.gif