• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: some sweet(!) darkside stuff

8 posts in this topic

Shipping in the US is free for US forum members, and payment by Paypal please

Israeli coin (from the 1950s I think?), with cool iridescent toning

$10.00

DSCN2861.jpg

DSCN2860.jpg

1925 Peace. obverse is a very strong MS64 or 65. Reverse is a very strong MS66+

$50.00

1925Peaceobv842.jpg

1925Peacerev850.jpg

really sharp proof cameo German half-mark

$100.00

1905-A_Germany_1-2_Mark-760x496.jpg

Beautiful rainbow toners. These were former ICCS MS65 coins that i slit out of their holders. (still have holders to include) Based on the perception (and generally reality) that ICCS is more strict than either PCGS or NGC, these are probably MS66 or higher. beautiful toning and choice coins.

$ 20.00 each

Luxemborg 1 Franc, 1947

DSCN2983.jpg

DSCN2979.jpg

If I had $400 of fun money, that crown would be on its way to me. :(

Mike, I hit a royal flush on Sunday for $1000 so that crown is aaaaaall mine, baby. :grin:

Yeah, tell me about it, it sure is great being me. :insane:

At this rate, we'll have Victor becoming a bona fide hard core darkside collector yet!

okay, i'm adding some more stunners tonight for the forum's consideration.........

free US shipping and payment by Paypal.

1887 Great Britain Crowns, all MS63 grouped together in an NGC multi-holder. All have great toning, and strong strikes.

$600.00

DSCN2504.jpg

here are the reverses of two of the three. the third has even cooler toning!

DSCN1186-1.jpg

DSCN1554-1.jpg

1826 George IV Shilling. An awesome example with strong luster, great toning and an above average strike!

$325.00

1826GBShilling.jpg

Oh man, you're killing me! That shilling is great, and I do collect shillings. Unfortunately, the no money problem is somewhat harder to work around. Now, if that were a William IV instead of a George IV (which I already have), I might just have to do it.