• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Editing a Signature Set

7 posts in this topic

Since creating a set, I have added and deleted coins. A few of the slots I created are empty. How can I fill in those slots with coins from my already entered inventory? When I look at the set editor, it is asking for me to type all of the information. I've done that once. Why can't I just say "use this coin that has previously been entered" for my defined slot?

Scott :hi:

I had to create a phantom set to figure this out for you :)

Under the edit set page way down the bottom in small print is a click button that say somnething like add coin to slot using existing registered coin - Click that and it will list every coin you have registered .. I would asuume you click on the coin you want and it installs it ...

Let me know if I am wrong I hate being wrong :sumo:

Guest Joiseygirl

Jgrinz is on the right track.

Select 'Add New Set' at the bottom of your Control Panel then choose the tab 'Start with Registered Coins'. You will find a list of sets for which your coins would be eligible. You may pick and choose which sets you would like to create.

The default box is checked to 'Automatically fill new sets with my registered coins'.

You may also select 'Add New Set', create the desired set and choose the 'Autobuild' best set option to populate with coins you already have registered. Or you may select these coins from the 'Available Coins' column then choose 'Save'.

I hope this information is helpful.

Jgrinz is on the right track.

Select 'Add New Set' at the bottom of your Control Panel then choose the tab 'Start with Registered Coins'. You will find a list of sets for which your coins would be eligible. You may pick and choose which sets you would like to create.

The default box is checked to 'Automatically fill new sets with my registered coins'.

You may also select 'Add New Set', create the desired set and choose the 'Autobuild' best set option to populate with coins you already have registered. Or you may select these coins from the 'Available Coins' column then choose 'Save'.

I hope this information is helpful.

HE said Existing set :makepoint:

Yes, it is an existing set.

Let me see if I can clarify this a bit...

For this signature set: sig.jpg that I created when I started playing with Registry sets, was filled with the coins I had at the time. I created empty slots for coins that would eventually be included. Now, after some purchasing and upgrades, I want to include coins that are in other sets in this set.

If I try to create a new set from Inventory, it does not include all of the descriptions for the slots. I would have to enter those manually. Why can't I edit the set and for the particular slot I created, I just enter a coin from my inventory like I can do for the competitive sets? Now, I have to re-enter the information from the coin's label. This can be tedious for several coins.

Does this help better understand what I am looking for?

Scott :hi:

On the bottom of that page is not a higlighted text saying

"add coin to slot using existing registered coin" ???

I did it again and it did something different this time after hitting that Fill slot using existing registered coin line ... It came back to the coin editor .. in light gray it says to leave all fillins blank to pull up all registered coins in which it did and you can pick and choose which coins to fill in the slot - I think :)

Guest Joiseygirl

For an EXISTING traditional competitve set, the Autobuild best set or Available Coins column options would work.

However, you are referring to a Signature set. Signature sets are a unique animal and do not function like traditional competive sets.

There is no 'Autobuild', 'Available Coin' or 'Start with registered coins' options. You would have to enter them manually.

Furthermore, when you add coins to a Signature set you are NOT adding them to your inventory as these sets are non-competitive and do not generate scores.