• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark Feld Does have a sence of HUMOUR omg!

10 posts in this topic

Description of One of his coins :cool:

1946-S BTW PCGS MS66 $160

Colorfully toned, highly lustrous and all for less than $160.01. :golfclap:

(Link deleted for spammage)

BTW Mark does have a great sense of humor, he has me laughing all the time. You know the intellectual brand of humor, most of his humor I don't always get though ;( obviously over my head.

Here was one I got a little chuckle from:

"I just bought this one back from a client who could use a bit of discipline and direction - that mild jab was mentioned purely for the sake of his entertainment and enjoyment. "

Here was one I got a little chuckle from:

"I just bought this one back from a client who could use a bit of discipline and direction - that mild jab was mentioned purely for the sake of his entertainment and enjoyment. "

Yeah, he's a riot. ;)

And kudos for Mark for telling us guys that it didn't sticker. I hate it when I am looking at a website and see have the coins stickered and half not. I wonder, are the non-stickered brand new and the dealer didn't have time to send them in yet, or the dealer just didn't want to send them in to be stickered because he felt they were so nice that it was apparent that it wouldn't be necessary. I personally believe that if a coin isn't stickered in such a dealer's inventory then it was tried and it failed and the coin may be s dog. I wonder if dealers understand this or is it just me that is odd?