• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How to post photos??

8 posts in this topic

I am new this forum and am trying to post a photo and a question, but it says you can't post any photo bigger 200,000 bytes. All my photos of my coins probably are. Also for my registry same problem. I used File Manager to add photos on new posts. Is this the right way. Thanks

When I click on "File Manger" below it says "browse". Under the browse tab it won't allow me to get to the "photobucket". Does anyone know who to help me?

I could post this photo via my Picasa because it was 188 KB's. I don't understand how people on eBay are creating such detailed photos with smal KBs (20-50 KBs).

Thanks

66592.jpg.4e591cfa91f5a51d0ef4693935296ee1.jpg

If you have a Photobucket account, you don't need to use the file manager. Once you have uploaded your photo to Photobucket, click on the bottom box under the photo( the one labled IMG Code) . This will copy the URL, so that all you have to do is Right-click and paste it to your post.

Hope this helps.

This is my test Bob: I did what you said so I will post this and see how it turns out. Thanks for the help everyone!! Any advice, by the way, as to what you would do with this 1909 S Indian- send to NCS?? The photos make the "stuff" around the wreath and the obverse face look greener than it is in person.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk118/dprice7/IMG_3434.jpg[/img]]1909 [url=IMG_3438.jpg]verdigris-1909 S

S with verdigris? PCGS EF 40[/url]

Now that you have the pic thing figured out, why don't you make a new post on the U.S. Coin forum, and maybe someone will be able to help you. I can't tell from the pics whether or not it is verdigris. (shrug)