• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC slabed coins for sale

3 posts in this topic

Hello Wayne,

Haven't seen you on in awhile, some very interesting coins and other items for sale on there. I must say your message to buyers is pretty direct.

Sorry but due to THEFTS, people returning items with No Cause, LIES and generally horrible people.. the good people out there are again made to suffer and it is with a heavy heart that i have now REMOVED my "RETURNS ACCEPTED" Policy.. and you are hereby warned "DO NOT BID ON ANY OF MY ITEMS IF YOU DO NOT 100% WANT IT, AS MY SALES ARE NOW"

NO RETURNS AUCTIONS !!! SORRY " rantrant

Had some recent problems I take it. :pullhair:More power to you, and best of luck with the sales. So are those that are not so "honest" European or American? lol

Rey

Hi rey .. yes mate i have had some "right" spoons trying to rip me off and thefts.. so i was sick of being nice (not realy in my nature) the main areas have been China (not suprizing) Germany (total spoon) Canada He even sent the coins back as he had tried to sell them and "could not make enough profit so he wanted his money back !!!!" And a spoon of a french man who i was tempted to go and see and "re-educate" him !!!

dooly :devil: