• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In Memory of Frank Chiong

10 posts in this topic

Yes, I reference the Frank Chiong series quite frequently. Very good information, and its always good to have another point to reference. I quote Chiong rather often in my own registry set / Franklin tutorial / work in progress. I always use the version on your site, http://coinzip.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=franklin&field=subject&order=asc&page=1

I did have the pleasure of meeting Frank and corresponding with him from time to time. He always brought a smile to my face with his great attitude and infectious personality. He was a great guy and I am but one, no doubt among many, who miss him.

Frank Choking’s “Franklin Half Instructional Series” is linked in the “What You Need to Know” thread on Full Bell Lines and we will be forever grateful for this informational series. A thanks goes out to all of you who compiled this information in to one handy to use page.

~Woody~

I actually put that together based on Frank's work and then Alan was kind enough to upload it onto his server since I didn't have the web space. Very good info for anyone going over frankies :applause: