• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solid Civil War Era and 1910 Barber Silver Coin Sales

5 posts in this topic

I have consigned about (100) 20th Century Type coins, including an almost complete Jefferson, high grade and color, early issue set and a higher grade, clean, 1950-1967 nickle proof/SMS set to DLRC for direct sale. Additionally, I have sent about (50) denominational MS63-MS65 Seated Civil War era coins, including all three 1910-P, MS64, Silver Barber coins, plus included type coins (i.e. 1909 IHC and Lincoln RD cents) have been sent to DLRC for Guaranteed auction sale. The MS64, 1910-P Barber half is a scarce gem in a MS64 holder. Included also were a couple of Indian gold coins and several other type coins. You may be interested in following these coins in auctions over the next 2-3 weeks.

I am concentrating my energies and interests on growing the small gold coin collection that I still have and will be trying to expand and upgrade it over the next year. U.S. Gold coin collecting has always been my first love since 1965. Being retired now and somewhat income constrained, I need to specialize in the area of my most interest and focus.

Take a look at my coins, if you are interested over the next few weeks, feel free to bid. I do not know quite yet how DLRC will market these auction coins.

OT3