• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1904 Morgan VAM

15 posts in this topic

Compare your pics to this page, Murty. Then join and utilize the forum there as the members will bend over backwards to help you. Its free, just sign up and access the forum from the home page under discussion in upper tabs. Good luck.

Jim

1904 VAM-2 VAMWORLD

jesbroken,

Thanks for the link and site.

After reviewing my coin is a

1904-P VAM-3 Spiked 1, Doubled 4

Preety cool and thanks again!

No, I don't think it is a VAM3. It doesn't show the doubling of the "4" on the bottom of the crossbar or the base. The spike on the "1" looks different, too.

I'm glad you're enjoying the QX5, though.

Chris

jesbroken,

Thanks for the link and site.

After reviewing my coin is a

1904-P VAM-3 Spiked 1, Doubled 4

Preety cool and thanks again!

No, I don't think it is a VAM3. It doesn't show the doubling of the "4" on the bottom of the crossbar or the base. The spike on the "1" looks different, too.

I'm glad you're enjoying the QX5, though.

Chris

Show a good picture of the coin both sides and CHRIS maybe able to help you out - I myself do not see any substantial doubling of the '4' myself

I can't copy the whole dollar...which part of the reverse should I post????

Steve, if you have a camera, take photos of both sides and size them at 800x800 for the post. Please be sure to focus them well (I should talk!) and avoid any camera shake.

Chris

I can't copy the whole dollar...which part of the reverse should I post????

Steve, if you have a camera, take photos of both sides and size them at 800x800 for the post. Please be sure to focus them well (I should talk!) and avoid any camera shake.

Chris

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

We probably use the same camera........hahahhahha

Either that or we took lessons from the same guy in New England. I heard tell that his lessons were so bad that he has to use his race car to get away from disgruntled clients. :devil:

I don't think your 1904 is any of the VAM's listed. I can't see any evidence of doubling on the profile or the ear either (as in VAM 5 & 6). It may just be a filled die chip on the base of the "1", but I don't know if that alone would be justification for a new VAM.

Chris