• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Try and Guess It's Grade

16 posts in this topic

I'd grade it MS-64, brown. It's a full Unc. with some minor marks that keep it from grading any higher. I think that it has had some CARE or Blue Ribbon put on it for preservative purposes. That's not a bad idea for a copper coin in slab.

Mark T,

The picture above is the original photo. I have not changed it. You can find out the grade on my IHC proof registry or wait one more day and I will reveal it's grade.

Dean :tonofbricks:

Mark,

It has taken me about 4 years to acquire them from an array of places. Coin shows, raw from ebay, slabbed from ebay, teletrade and heritage. It definately has been a journey. My wife always treats herself (clothes / jewlery) when I add a new coin to my collection. That can sting sometimes. I will check out your registry as well. Nice chatting with you.

Dean :juggle:

Dean,

My Fiancée likes to give me a hard time about all the money I Spend on Coins.

I am in the process of updating my registry. I just started collecting again earlier this year after a 20 year break !! . I do most of my buying from Heritage . My best Raw purchase was a 1913 Quarter Eagle that was graded MS64 by PCGS . Check out my post history to see the coin.

M