• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would NGC sponsor a "Trade and Grade" Show on a Cruise Ship for collectors?

5 posts in this topic

I would love to see a coin show on a Cruise ship, say a four day cruise to Mexico from Los Angeles, and would be willing to cough up a few bucks to set up.

TRUTH

The beauty of this idea is that anyone who stiffs you in a coin deal will very likely be onboard long enough for you to realize it and push him overboard.

Beijim

There you go Beijim, you just came up a great idea for a new reality TV show. Fill a cruise ship with dealers and collectors, send them off on a weekend cruise to nowhere, and see who’s left standing when the ship docks again. devil.gif

John

There you go Beijim, you just came up a great idea for a new reality TV show. Fill a cruise ship with dealers and collectors, send them off on a weekend cruise to nowhere, and see who’s left standing when the ship docks again. devil.gif

Outstanding! Here I was thinking numismatics when I should have been thinking big. Collectibles in general are definitely ripe for such an "outing." Heh heh. I definitely enjoy the way you think!

Perhaps we could call this series "Joe Dealer."

Beijim