• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello all!

9 posts in this topic

Just joined up over here, though some of you know me from CU's forums. Thought I'd say "hey" like any good southerner would.

Neil

I'll get to dispense my own wisdom over here now, too. smile.gif And see how prolific I can be over here. I haven't decided if this is a total switch, a play with both boards, or a dalliance...

Neil

I like dalliances smile.gif But dilly-dally can also be fun! Seriously, I've given thought to a switch for a while now. Especially when I bought an 1880S Morgan NGC 64 that I believe to be PL and turned out it was a VAM 8 that wasn't attributed. Made me *really* happy!

Neil

A short while back, David Lange posted that many coins arrive that have special attributes that could be listed but the submitter did not ask for the variety plus service. Thus, there are many coins out there with grades only on the holders and the attributions are lost to all but the most astute viewers! Makes for some good cherrypickin' turf. smile.gif

Hoot

I know, and with my VAM top 100 I hope to capitalize some with my meager coin budget. Problem is, for me, I always want to get the big score but never sell anything!