• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multi-Holder Green Insert

7 posts in this topic

So what's up with the green insert in the Binion Medallion multi-holder I'm seeing on ShopAtHomeTV's "Coin Vault" show? Is this an inert plastic insert like the standard white one? Will colored inserts be offered to clients other than "Coin Vault?"

And finally, if NGC provides green inserts, will it offer black inserts?

devil.gif

Beijim

Beijim,

NGC has the ability to produce the inserts in a variety of colors such as the one you've seen for the Binion medallions. These inserts are of inert materials as is the standard white insert you're accustomed to seeing. Differently colored inserts is one of the programs NGC foresees continuing for special, large quantity submissions. These may be thematic in nature or relate to the items being offered.

We look forward to providing you and all of our customers with exciting innovations such as a different color insert in addition to the many combinations of coins that the NGC Multi Coin holder provides.

And lastly, yes, the insert could be black.

Rick

Thanks Rick for the info. Judging from some of the threads on this forum over the past couple of years, you'll make a lot of friends if someone encapsulates gold coins with black inserts. grin.gif

Best regards,

Beijim

Rick,

What about the cores? I know that NGC had shelved this idea in the past, but since NGC has been introducing so many cool new products, I was wondering if offering black cores or other colors is being put on the table again.

Andy

Rick,

You mention that NGC will provide color or thematic inserts (such as the green Binion ones on SAHTV) for quantity submissions.

What is the volume requirement for a private collector? I have about 100 1oz American Eagles (Silver, Gold & Platinum) that I would like to have reholdered with a color insert and a thematic label for my private collection. Does that meet your volume requirment or is that still too few. Please advise.

Thanks,

Jim

PS - NGC IS THE BEST! news.gif

Jim,

Unfortunately, 100 pieces is too small for us to create the custom core. However, consider that over time many colors will come to be used on this holder. If, at any time, we have already produced the color you are looking for, then your quantities would not be an issue. As well, as we get further involved with the demands of these holders, the quantities you asked about may become more accomodative. Stay tuned and keep asking about this as time moves forward. We truly want to be able to provide you the best, personal service possible and through the new multi coin holder, we hope to do just that.

Rick

Andy,

Black, amongst other colors are all on the table for inclusion within the new NGC multi coin holder. As I mentioned earlier, we would be looking for ample quantities of submissions before undertaking these color requests. As time moves on and more colors are produced, the quantities per submission requirement would naturally tend to decline as we would have material in house.

Rick