• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1992 ASE NGC cert'd MS-69 WANTED

4 posts in this topic

I am interested in purchasing a1992 American Silver Eagle. It must be slabbed & graded. It must be NGC certified MS-69. It must also be reasonably priced. I don't understand why it is so hard to locate one, the '92s are hardly rare. If you can help me out, please let me know. Thanks.

893frustrated.gif

I don't understand why it is so hard to locate one, the '92s are hardly rare.

Hardly rare is right! According to the NGC census there are 8,695 of them! 893whatthe.gif I’m also surprised you are having a hard time finding one. confused-smiley-013.gif

John

While I don't know what fits your definition of reasonably priced, you can always count on:

Of these, SilverTowne has the best price at $30.95. ShopAtHomeTV.com is $39.95, and CameoCC is highest at $44.00. I didn't figure in shipping charges. I picked these three only because they came to mind as probable sources that would have the coin in stock. I have no affiliation with any.

Personally, I'd simply wait for one to appear on eBay. Since a ton are out there, one's bound to appearin the next few weeks. Of course, you could also buy a roll raw at a coin dealer and make a few more. 27_laughing.gif

Good luck,

Beijim