• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Buy a First Spouse Today?

12 posts in this topic

The prices are too high for this stuff, and the bloom is off the rose for those thought that the mintages would hold up the values.

Someday there might be collectors who pay big bucks because the sales were poor; and the mintages were low; but I won't be one of them.

I had planned on purchasing this one to compliment the Jefferson 1st spouse but not at these prices!
That was my intention as well hm I am considering the Louisa Adams instead because there have been less than 3000 unc and 5000 proofs sold to this point. I am sure the Jackson Liberty will max out at the 20000 limit. :grin:

That was my intention as well hm I am considering the Louisa Adams instead because there have been less than 3000 unc and 5000 proofs sold to this point. I am sure the Jackson Liberty will max out at the 20000 limit. :grin:

Where/How are you getting sales numbers?