• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Coins for my 11 year old nephew

7 posts in this topic

I'm a comic guy, but my nephew who is going to be 11 next month is getting into coins. I'm contemplating getting him a grab bag of various US coins to jump start his collection. I don't want to go through eBay, and if you coin sellers are anything like the comic sellers here, I figure I can get a better deal and better service here.

I'm looking to spend no more than $40 to $50. Condition isn't important, but no worn out flat coins that are one step from a slug please. I'd like at least some silver nickels and zinc pennies from WWII as well as some type coins predating the Jefferson nickel, Roosevelt dime, etc. You guys know what I mean. Type variety would be preferred over date variety.

Please PM me if you can help out. Thanks.

PM me your address and I will give you some 20th century coins to start your neph's collection. Good luck to you both. By the way, I'll send you a signed copy of my son's book "Abiding Perdition".

Jim