• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An older acquisition from The Feld

5 posts in this topic

I have to admit that even though I've recently started posting this coin for sale, I don't know if I really want to part with it. This is not normally what you see for a simple NGC PF65 Liberty Head 5-cent. The mirrors are what I would call of medium depth but otherwise the coin has superb surfaces.

Thanks again, Mark!

18835-centWithCents-NGCPF65-Obverse.jpg18835-centWithCents-NGCPF65-Reverse.jpg

That sure is purrtttyyy, just what I would expect form the Feld. It seems all his coins have the LOOOOK, wonder if someday there will be a Feld Pedigree. I like Eliasberg, and his coins from Clapp and/or Chapman have that Looook, obviously Feld has a great eye!

WOW totally original and solid for the grade if not better

the color and eye appeal are off of the charts

a neat coin if i do sayso myself and i do!!!

usually they are dipped out blast white and/or just plain fugly and/or dipped and with that secondary champagne yellow/brownish toning either around the outer periphery and also spoltchy toning, streaky etc.

i love the original blue and rose toning meaning to me long term tissue/envelope toning

(thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u

I think I will also start taking some old advice from Mark and resize the images that I show off like this. ATS, someone noted (and, yes Mark, I remember you saying this too), that the photo is too large to really enjoy and tends to show the details almost too well. I'll experiment a bit with various sizes to see what works best. I'm always for showing detail but I guess there's a line to be drawn.