• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who here likes Conder tokens?

5 posts in this topic

This is my latest purchases, not the greatest looking tokens but they can't all be great ones.

e5c3_1.JPG

efcc_1.JPG

Then there is this one. Serious ugly but fo some reason almost all of the coins in this particular series come low grade and/or ugly. And it really isn't a case where you can pass and wait for a better one. Almost every coin in the Dublin Turner Camac Chairman series is an RRR (R-7 4 to 12 pieces known) or higher and many of them are known by only one or two specimens. The most common ones may have 15 to 20 known. In something like 25 years Dr Sriro has records for 27 specimens of only five of the 35 different varieties. I have a friend who collects this series and he has managed to amass almost 20 varieties. Whenever I run across one I buy it and send it to him to see if he can use it.

35d5_1_b.JPG3663_1.JPG