• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the cost to reholder into a multiholder?

13 posts in this topic

Let's say I have 5 coins I want to send to NGC to be put into a multiholder. Is it $5 for the whole shebang, or $5 per coin for a total of $25?

$5 for the Whole thing

I usually inccur a Labor charge because of CREATING sets from MULTIPLE coins swapping in and out.

Take pictures of the coins before they go out - Keeps everyone honest.

Use REAL LIFE REPLACEMENT insurance value on coins if they are tough to find in certain grades.

So if I send my 5 already-NGC-slabbed coins it'll only cost me $5 + postage? Awesome \:\)

Keep in mind MY problem in the past - They can and will downgrade a coin if they feel as though it is in their best interest.

So if I send my 5 already-NGC-slabbed coins it'll only cost me $5 + postage? Awesome \:\)

Keep in mind MY problem in the past - They can and will downgrade a coin if they feel as though it is in their best interest.

What? Really?

Originally Posted By: jgrinz
 Originally Posted By: MunkyMan95

What? Really?

I cannot believe you missed my whole RANT a few months ago ...They coins will and do go through the Grading room - If they feel as though the grade is not appropriate they will degrade the coin - KEEP IT and pay you your INS value. Search back for my posts about two months ago ...

No... I just did this. NGC charges $5 per NGC slab for the reholder, even if all the coins go into a multi-holder. Therefore, your order will be $25 plus shipping and insurance.

Scott :hi: