• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The $1,000,000 China Olympic gold coin

5 posts in this topic

Talk about beautiful. Pandaamerica is offering a 2.2 kilo (I think that's about 4 1/2 pounds) .999 gold coin with a worldwide mintage of 29 to commemorate the Olympics. It is quite remarkable if anyone wants to take a look. Selling price is $1,000,000 US. Search Pandaamerica under "coins" and you should find it there.

RI Al

Al: I cannot find such a coin. The heaviest Olympic commem are 1 kilo silver coins and in denominations of Yuan, not dollars. Can you provide a link?

Scott :hi:

Scott.

Try this:

www.govmint.com/videoplayer.asp?ItemNo=1803036

By the way, you're right. It is YUANS and I believe it is a 10 kilo gold coin with a selling price of $1,000,000 US and a mintage of 29.

RI Al

RareSov.

Well...you better act quick. I want one too and from what I understand, 20 of the 29 have been reserved for European distribution. Gee...ond only $1,000,000. Wish I could get two! :>) Maybe we could team up?? :baiting: I could sell my house, the cars and sell my body on the street corner (though these days...that wouldn't bring much!).

Have a great day!!

RI AL