• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am not one to get carried away by "condition rarity" but I've always wanted...

4 posts in this topic

...a 1941-S Walking Liberty half-dollar in MS-67 with sharp hand and facial details. And I want it to be screaming blast white, too! None of that wimpy toned stuff for me on that coin :sumo: .

I got to catalog a PCGS MS-66 last night, and it was very nice, but boy, you just do not see that coin come really nice all that often. You can get all the other short set coins in the set with a reasonable amount of time spent searching, but not that one!

Just rambling here ... feel free to chime in, especially if you have one!!!!!!!

Here's one of my favorites from Heritage:

junk7328.jpg

None of that wimpy toned stuff for me on that coin

(thumbs u For the statement and (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u For the coin!! It's just phenomenally beautiful!!

:takeit:

Scott :hi:

I agree

I really like it and would love to own a 41S with a great strike in the 67 grade but it will never happen, just don't have that kind of $$$. I do have a couple of 64s & 65s and a very nice 63 with pretty good strikes :grin:

Clipboardyufiy.jpg

41s63.jpg

You can't leave out the 40S, another date known for weak strikes, but a better buy because its not part of the short set.

40S

Clipboardrys.jpg

James,

how about a reverse shot of that beauty, and btw I did notice a couple of nice natural old toning spots in the upper fields, but I like that aspect of it the best, natural/original spotting baby!