• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help Me Find a World Mint

8 posts in this topic

For the life of me I can't seem to find a link to the Mexican Mint....there is a coin (or two) that I'd like to buy--I saw them in a catalogue I got at the Mexico table at the World's Fair of Money..but there is no webpage or link in the catalogue...please help if anyone has info....

I'm fairly sure the Mexico City Mint does not have an internet presence. If you want to deal with them you have to do so by snail mail.

Jackson64

I also could not find a link to the Mexican mint but I did find the mailing address if this is any help..

Banco de Mexico

Division Coleccion Numismatica

K 312, Aptdo 98

Bis Col.

Central Mexico, DF 06059

RI Al

thanks e1...I guess I'll mail them (hope they read English) and ask if they'll send a catalog with order forms..or maybe I'll just pass...I'm not too secure feeling sending money to someone with no email or phone..

Link for the Bank of Mexico in English.

Link for the Bank of Mexico's Currency and Coins Division in English.

Link to the Bank of Mexico's Office of Numismatic Collection in English with the email address of numismatica@banxico.org.mx to contact this section. There is also a phone number and other contact information.

Good luck!

Scott :hi: