• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

post ONE favorite bought from mark feld that is outstanding in your collection

17 posts in this topic

i must admit i have known mark for a few years+ and he never ceases to amaze me with some really killer coins he picks up from his sources

soooooooooooo

post one coin you have bought from mark feld that you think is a really outstanding coin for your collection

REMEMBER CHOOSE ONLY one!!

the lustre on that type 1 trime is simply amazing!!!!!

i have not seen such lustre on ANY trime type 1 like it before in any grades from ngc/pcgs

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1842P65.jpg

It's hard to chose just one, but I like this one best among the seated half dimes I bought from him.

And this is also the first coin I bought from Mark.....he was working for Pinnacle at that time.

Obverse is more lusterous in person and it has very clean surface for the grade(MS65)

I'm still waiting for the day that Mark offers something that fits my collection . . . but, I must say, he is one of the few dealers who regularly has coins that tempt me to venture outside my area of collecting.

I'm still waiting for the day that Mark offers something that fits my collection . . . but, I must say, he is one of the few dealers who regularly has coins that tempt me to venture outside my area of collecting.

+1

I hear that name (Mark Field) thrown around more on this forum than a frisbee. But always good things, as the coins are always fenomenal! :applause: