• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1917 S Type 1 25C NGC VF 30 You can't beat this one

4 posts in this topic

And I mean that.

I think the coin will speak for itself!

$ 165 includes first class certified/sig required, mail.

2754197192_1bf9838939.jpg

2754197420_b32e579b7f.jpg

also, please check out my ebay store, and if you're intersted in anything, let me know before you buy it and I can arrange a discount.

Ebay

ttt

I have to say this about the coin. I cannot believe it hasn't sold. This is one of the nicest, I mean NICEST VF 30's that I've ever seen in this coin. The design is one of the best there ever was (next to Reich's Bust, that is).

I would be a buyer at $125. The problem may be that these are available very nice for a significant discount if not certified.

Your coin is gorgeous, but I have two in my collection that would make you drool! If I get a chance, I'll post them sometime. They were inexpensive, too.

Good luck! I hope it sells.

I would be a buyer at $125. The problem may be that these are available very nice for a significant discount if not certified.

Your coin is gorgeous, but I have two in my collection that would make you drool! If I get a chance, I'll post them sometime. They were inexpensive, too.

Good luck! I hope it sells.

I have one too, or I would be all over this. ;)