• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PG : X-Men Collection

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I apologise if im in the wrong thread.

Because of circumstances, I have to sell my x-men collection . its my pride and joy . I intend to sell it on ebay for $6000 . I would like your advice on whether this is feasible . I have attached the photos under the

url : http://sadako72.multiply.com/photos/album/2/x-men_

the pics can be zoomed.

its x-men 1-305 . also inlcudes a giant x-men 1 (3.0) I got scammed for the x-men 1 as the seller told me its unrestored but CGC gave it a 3.0 (SA) .

Hope you can advise me ? thanks

grendel

Unfortunately, this is the Coins forum. You should go to the Comics forum and place your thread in their "Marketplace" if they have one.

Good luck!

Chris

Hi, welcome to the board. This is indeed in the wrong forum. This forum is for coin collectors who want to get their coins graded. Doubt they will buy Xmen but you never know.

Proper forum would be

CGC Forum/Comics Market-Forum Only Selling

Good luck with the sale.

again i think a name change would help to stop this confusion of cgc/ngc. the comics forum had this section before coins.

again i think a name change would help to stop this confusion of cgc/ngc. the comics forum had this section before coins.

Why can't they just give it a title like, Coin Grading & Attributing Opinions ?

Chris

Originally Posted By: ant

Why can't they just give it a title like, Coin Grading & Attributing Opinions ?

Chris

(thumbs u