• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Complete Guide To Buying Rare Coins Online, Avoiding Ebay Scams and more

1 post in this topic

I have been working for many months compiling this detailed report on how to avoid the many ebay scams and other scams run by shady coin dealers.

The level of illegal and unethical activity in the coin industry is rising sharply. From cleaned coins to counterfeits, more and more collectors are getting ripped off.

My report contains 25+ pages of information on how NOT to get ripped off when buying coins online. It covers topics specific to ebay, and topics relating to coin dealers in general.

You are now able to know the secrets that coin dealers and ebay sellers don't want you to know about. They thrive on you not knowing this information. You will be ripped off if you are not careful.

Here are some of the topics I cover in the report:

Proper Grading

Cleaning

Alterations

Photography

Counterfeits

Transaction Scams

Coin Switching

Stolen Photos

Unsearched Lot Scams

Shill Bidding

Return Policies

Feedback Research

Dealer Research

Foreign Sellers

Third Party Grading

Investing in Rare Coins

Much more!!!!

Much of the information will amaze you. This report is more important to an online collector than any other numismatic reference material. You simply cannot just buy coins from a stranger online and expect to avoid scams.

The report is available in MS Word format, and will be emailed to you.

The price is $14.95

Accepable forms of payment are Paypal, Check, or Money Order.

Please PM me, or email me at carsoncitycoin@hotmail.com