• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else having problems paying with Ebay/PAYPAL ??

11 posts in this topic

All my options are gone - Cannot use my credit card that I have used for 5 years and cannot instant transfer ONLY ECHECK is available ...

Any one ?? I am still awaiting EBAY AND PAYPAL response ....

the only problem I have is that I canceled my Paypal account after they screwed me, and now ebay is making it harder and harder to buy or sell without it....couldn't even sell my old TI-84 Science Calculator without Paypal...when they make paypal mandatory for coin transactions ebay will lose me for good..

PS:..here's an interesting website-***note*** I'm not promoting any other internet paying option, just bringing the paypal issues into the light... http://paypalsucks.com/

I ran into problem the other day. I made my payment but apparently it went to a closed account. It used to belong to the seller but he changed his e-mail address long ago. Supposedly he updated everything.I think he missed updating Ebay Now Paypal won't fix it for me. They are making the seller jump through hoops. Meanwhile,I have to wait 'til he straightens it out. That's the sellers fault. He knows I paid but won't ship until he gets his payment in his new account

I have both bought via paypal on ebay and been paid via paypal each of the last several days(quite a few items) with no problems at all. What kind of problems are you experiencing?

Jim

i have recieved payment and sent payment. but none have been for ebay purchases. just web designers fixxing down times. and they have gone fine.