• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have I caught the proof like look with this photo

5 posts in this topic

I think you did a wonderful job with that image. This is one of the coins you showed to me this last week, isn't it?

To get the image to show up in your post you have to first have the image somewhere on the web. So, if you have a web site or web space, or if the coin is shown on someone else's site, you may then copy the URL for the image and paste the URL into the slot available once you choose "Image" on the Instant UBB Code menu to the right of the Instant Graemlins. Alternatively, I believe you can attach your image to a post that you put in a thread, like the Testing Forum, and then use that URL as the web hosting URL. Does that make sense? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Looks like you did to me. You can see the contrast between the devices & fields as well as the reflective surfaces. I may have tried a slightly different angle with the light just to see if that helped illustrate the luster. But perhaps you did.

I often have a very hard time trying to capture the color of toned coins and still show the luster. Some times 2 pics with varying light is better. That way you get to show both features of the coin.