• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: beautiful and scarce proof *REDUCED*

4 posts in this topic

shipping is free in the US for forum members, and Paypal only please

1905-A German 1/2 Mark proof. PCGS PF64 Cameo. reported mintage of around 700. Strong cameo mirrors and frosted devices, much moreso than these lousy pics show. A great coin!

$130.00

05germ.jpg

05germrev.jpg

Nice coin Dooly, you hit me where my heart is, I just love cameos. Great price on a low mintage coin. If someone doesn't jump on this they'll regret it for sure. If you collect European proofs I would think this is one you can't pass up!

Douglas, if you still have this coin in a month or so, PM me and I'll buy it then. Don't have the funds to spare now.

Victor

Victor,

If i could hold it for you, I would; however, in this crazy coin game we play, i have some inbound and my wife is not happy about it. soooo.......a few have to go too to appease her.

I'll reduce this one to $130 for a quick Paypal only sale if anyone is on the fence.

thanks!

Doug