• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EVERY TIME SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE IS PERFORMED

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

When the boards are moved to a new machine, we temporarily re-direct traffic to that machine's IP address until "boards.collectors-society.com" can be re-pointed to the new machine. This means that your browser does not recognize the boards on the new machine as being the same web site as it was on the old machine.

So it forgets your password.

Arch

I have to remember my password, and log in again in order to post again. Why?

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Same here and for the life of me, I didn't know what it was nor could I find it on my computer. For awhile there, I got paranoid that someone had me banned for voiceing my opinion on something. 27_laughing.gif

I almost felt like going to the other side to start a thread and ask that ever so enthralling question, "Is anyone here having problems (be sure to pinch the nose when saying this line) logging onto the NGC website? I can't log on! foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.giftonofbricks.gif

Leo

And so do I. There has to be a better way. I have been banned so many times I don't know what my password is.

KINGKOIN KING OF KOINS

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Kingroins

I have so many user names and passwords where I finally had to write them down in one of those pocket memo books. And then there are all those life sustaining numbers we all have, you name it, there's a number to be remembered. cloud9.gif

Leo