• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1795 half dime and dollar..to NCS?

2 posts in this topic

Hello, guys. I hope that this is an appropriate post to this column. I am including photos of my 1795 dollar and half dime in the hopes of getting your opinion on what NCS could do for them. I don't know whether conservation is appropriate in either case (as was wisely shared by some guys in the U.S. Coin topic) or if they could be slabbed as "details" or "genuine". I'm not sure which service to request or if either is even appropriate for NCS. Your opinions are valued.

Does NCS crack out of old slabs? Many thanks!!! RI AL

Am I correct in that NCS offers 3 distinct services, conservation, details grading and authenticity?

ncgo.jpg

ncgr.jpg

We could certainly authenticate and details grade a coin in another holder which would actually be a "problem" coin. Since your coin is currently in a holder, add a note on the submission form that you are aware the coin has a problem and that you would in fact like to have the coin encapsulated in an NCS details grade holder.

Chris, NCS