• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with NCS

4 posts in this topic

Hello, everyone.

I have decided to take the wise suggestions you guys offered me on my 1795 $1 and will submit it along with a few other coins to be cracked out and slabbed in NCS holders. I have no clue how to start this process. Will NCS crack out? Does anyone know where a submission form and price list can be obtained online? I checked the NCS topic but didn't find the information I was looking for.

I just packed up my 5 NGC submissions that go with my club membership and now I'm all excited about doing the NCS thing. Have no clue how to get started.

Help??

Thanks much. RI AL

Hi..

when i send my stuff in to NCS i use a paper form Which was sent out with my collectors society pack .. and NCS now send me one every time i send a submission in.. i would just give them a bell and get some sent out to you ..

dooly :devil:

when i sent my first ncs i used the one and only slip from folder like said above. but i put a request at top of submition requesting they send a small pile and they put it right in the mail for me. i had forms in hand before work even started :)

good luck on your submit and now that you can somewhat track it, it is more funn :)

You can submit your coins in slabs to NGC for crossover or to NCS. Some collectors would rather submit raw coins but NGC/NCS goes both ways.lol