• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really Nice PCGS Cams for sale here! SMS SMS SMS

20 posts in this topic

Ok, so they aren't all SMS and they aren't all cams, but they are really nice coins! All prices are delivered, PayPal ok. Insurance is extra if desired at the PO rate. Multiple coins get better prices. Shipping will be combined.

Cents

1960 SD PR67Cam $80

60.jpg

Nickels

1942-S $22 *** SOLD ***

1954 PR67Cam $80 *** SOLD ***

1955 PR67Cam $55 *** SOLD ***

1966 66 Cam $55

21645236.jpg

Quarters

1953 PR66Cam Outstanding frost on obverse, most likely a UCAM at NGC. $110 *** SOLD ***

1966 66 Cam $45

03893405.jpg

1967 66 Cam $45

71382456.jpg

Halves

1965 65 Cam $55 *** SOLD ***

1966 66 Cam $60

10461212.jpg

1967 66 Cam $60

08391453.jpg

1953 PR66Cam Outstanding frost on obverse, most likely a UCAM at NGC. $110

lets work on something on this one please :)

Why are 1965 cameos so darn scarce? I rarely see them and I'm partial to the year since it is my birthyear.

Why are 1965 cameos so darn scarce? I rarely see them and I'm partial to the year since it is my birthyear.
Scarce and fairly cheap for as rare as they are. The only one that's really out of touch is the cent. I'm the same way with the SMS's. I was born in 66 and they have become my favorite series. That 65 cent I sold you a while back is one sweet coin. Might even be worth a resubmit. If it cams, man you really made out on that coin.

Cool! (thumbs u

I called R&I coins about a month or so ago looking out for a strong cameo'd '65 cent. Still haven't heard a word and they're pretty much #1 in that niche. Shows how scarce they are.

I do have an NGC 65 cent in 66 cameo if that's something you're looking for. Although I think the one I sold you is better, at least on the obverse. If you'd like, I can send it to you for your consideration.

ROFL..... a pow in your face 65 cameo is very rare. What you want is my 65 cam half in a pcgs holder at 66 cameo that I've been struggling at cracking and sending to ngc for an upgrade to a ultra cam. That's what you want! Tell you what, if I get it ucammed... will you still be interested? I know I will and you'll have to outbid me! :D

Your's blows that one out of the water! Sweet!

This is my registry 65cam:

1561135-002O.jpg

But, if you're selling your '65 half then I'm all ears, brother! :wishluck:

And I hope that R&I comes across one a cameo'd cent that will wow me.

Ah, my 65 cent is kinda ugly. Graded pcgs 65 cam. Ugly carbon spotting. I'm attempting to acquire another right now but just like you, I'm struggling to locate one. When I do acquire another I'm gonna give my current one up at a good price because I just don't see it as a 65 cam myself. Let me know your thoughts on this one. First pic is before I buffed out the slab and the second one is with a cleaned slab. I love my coins so I tend to end up with scratched slabs!

65c.jpg

65cn.jpg

Poor Abe looks like Tiberius Caesar being eaten up with syphilis. :sick:

To make it clear, though, I do like the 1965 MS66 I got from you alot! Its fields are pristine. But, I would really like a strong cameo. I've felt that way for years but have never seriously sought out a one.

i got the 55 1c today from sammy and wow . im going to have to make a poster of set when i get done cause that is awsome. thanks again sam.