• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's better: 1 57 coin invoice or a 28 and a 29 coin invoice?

3 posts in this topic

I just upgraded to a paid account and I've spent the whole day picking through mint sets with my step-father trying to pick out good coins to submit for the 1981-1993 year sets we're building. I now need to set up the submission so we can send the coins in.

We're submitting 57 coins. NGC only gives postage rates for up to 54 coins.

Does this mean that NGC won't ship more than 54 coins in a group? Would I be charged for 1 54 coin ship and 1 3 coin ship? What should I expect? Should I spilt the invoices?

I have sent in groups of 54, 78 and 120 coins in the last 4-months so yes they will ship as many as you send in together I would imagine. I think it's cheaper to send in more coins at one time becuase you save on insurace etc.....they just won't give you an automatic quote when you do it via the online submission form.

If you use the online form it will give you shipping up to 100 coins. I know I always send in 60 coins because they fit in the box nice and tight.

I would send in all 57 coins at one time.